We’re a sustainable brand that’s designed and manufactured in the UAE, blending active and streetwear. We also donate $4 to our partner charities for every item sold. Yep, that’s right, not the total amount, but for Every. Single. Item. in your basket.
Our philosophy is simple:
‘’Small acts multiplied by many people can transform the world'’
You probably guessed it in the name, but we put giving at the heart of everything we do. We like to call it conscious consumerism. We’re striving for a product that doesn’t harm our planet further AND helps to change the lives of those who need it most.
Wondering why we landed on $4? That’s because $4 is enough to provide food and shelter for one week for a child in need. That means that every time you buy one of our products, you’re making a positive impact in one person’s life. You can read more about our partner charities, Harmony House and Dubai Cares here.
We’re also passionate about our planet, so being eco-friendly was a no-brainer for us. We primarily use two sustainable materials; recycled nylon which is made from waste plastic water bottles and certified organic bamboo which is made from biodegradable bamboo pulp. You can read more about our fabrics and responsibilities as a brand here.
What we stand for...
1. Disruption – We believe in disrupting the fashion industries broken ways.
2. Choice – We offer an alternative choice that is not only better for the planet but for the lives of others.
3. Movement – A movement towards a new way of manufacturing and consuming fashion.
4. Giving – We believe in helping those most in need.
5. Sustainability – We believe that recycling is the new fast-fashion.
6. Local Resources – We believe in staying local and lowering our carbon footprint.
7. Low waste – We limit overproduction and number each style, so you’ll know exactly how many have been produced.
8. Innovation – all products are 4-way stretch, dry fit, breathable, soft-touch and anti-odor.
We donate $4 from every garment to our chosen charities Dubai Cares & Harmony House. This has been approved the Government of Dubai – Islamic Affairs & Charitable Activities Department under ICAAD Licence number 3481